Friday, March 06, 2009
Gary Vaynerchuk at FOWA Miami 09 from DamianVoltes.com on Vimeo.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Can you read an Amazon Book on your iPhone? Is the screen too small? Here are some screen shots. I encourage everyone with an iPhone to take the time and download the Kindle iPhone App so they can decide for themselves.
Book Text from the Amazon Kindle iPhone App
Alec Baldwin's Book
Book Table of Contents on the Amazon Kindle iPhone App
List of Books on the Amazon Kindle iPhone App
Go To Navigation on the Amazon Kindle iPhone App
Locaton or Page navigation on the Amazon Kindle iPhone App
1. I installed the iPhone Kindle App from the iTunes App Store. You an also download it from the link on the www.amazon.com/kindlestore/ or use the the Safari browser on my iPhone. There was no link to the iPhone Safari browser.
4. I typed in "www.amazon.com/kindlestore" in my iPhone Safari Browser and then found the book I was looking for at $13.51 that would be Auto-delivered wirlessly to Kindle on my iPhone.
5. In the right navigation, there were two options: A) Buy with 1-Click, Send wirelessly to my iPhone or B) Send Sample now wirelessly to my iPhone.
6. I clicked "Buy with 1-Click" and was prompted to sign-in to my Amazon account.
7. I was asked to verify my credit card information and billing address and then received the message: "Your Kindle Edition order has been placed. Your item will be sent to Iphone. Kindle for iPhone will start downloading the this item the next time you open the application.
8. I tapped on the Kindle Application and my Book was delivered in seconds.