If you have an AT&T phone or iPhone with an AT&T Individual plan 900+ minutes ($59.99 and over) per month or Current FamilyTalk plans 1400+ minutes ($89.99 and over) per month, you will qualify for the AT&T A-List feature.
Here is how you access this feature:
1. Go to https://www.att.com/olam/dashboardAction.olamexecute
2. Login with your Wireless Phone number and password.
3. Click Account Overview.
4. In the right column, under Quick Links, click Manage My A-List.
5. Follow the screen prompts to Add the Numbers to your list.
6. In my case, under My Account, I clicked on Usage and Current Activity for my phone(s). I sorted the phone listing by Minutes, added Contacts for the Non-AT&T mobile numbers/landlines that I thought would be used the most in the future.
7. To monitor the usage, I also downloaded the AT&T iPhone App.
This was not a highly advertised new AT&T feature, but is now available for selected plans. In other words, if you get an AT&T iPhone bill that drained your rollover minutes, this will be the feature recommended by AT&T.
Click for More info on AT&T A-List Wireless Phone Savings
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)