- iPhone Photos -- Your iPhone Camera Roll photos are backed up or a copy is on your computer (in some cases, you must import them from your Photo program such as Google Picassa)
- iPhone Contacts -- If you are not using Yahoo or some other non-standard method to synchronize your contacts, make sure that you have a copy on your computer or a backup copy.
- iPhone Wireless settings -- Make sure you know your wireless settings or password to access your wireless networks.
U.S. iPhone technical support: 1-800-MY-IPHONE (1-800-694-7466)
This upgrade adds three main features:
- Disable Edge -- You can disable Edge when traveling internationally or if you want to force a wireless connection which I have used when initially configuring a new wireless connection with a weak signal.
- iPhone Home Button -- You will be able to set the Double-clicking the Home Button to either iPhone Favorites or iPod.
- iTunes Icon -- A new iTunes will appear in the fouth row of your iPhone which is used to connect to the iTunes store to purchase music if you have a wi-fi connection or are in a Starbucks.
Post a Comment